How we collect your personal informationWe collect personal information:
- when you deal with us directly by telephone, by correspondence through a letter or email, via our website or through direct face to face contact by using paper forms,
- when you use and/or register on this website, including by using log files and cookies;
- when you provide information to us online;
- when you sign up to join a mailing list or receive our newsletter;
- when you enter competitions or elect to participate in promotional activities;
- when you complete online surveys;
- when you access any of our premises or property through the use of close circuit television (CCTV);
- from employees (or potential employees), suppliers and customers when they give their personal information to us directly;
- when we engage with you directly for a particular purpose, for example, to issue a particular ID card or authority, or if you enquire about leasing opportunities or arrange tenant car parking; and
- when necessary to assist with a health emergency, or otherwise assist with any special needs or requirements while you are at any of our premises.
The kinds of personal information we collect
- Identifying details, including your name, date of birth, driver’s licence, passport and birth certificate details;
- Contact information including your phone number, address and e-mail addresses;
- Information about your search queries while using our website. We use log files and cookies to gather this information, but please be assured the session cookies are only used during a browsing session and expire when you quit your browser;
- Financial details (including bank account and credit card details) when you deal with us directly;
- Recordings of images on CCTV;
- Vehicle registration details;
- Health information but only as required to assist you during a health emergency or to otherwise assist you with any special needs; and
- To process application for particular ID cards only, photos, previous residential addresses, details of any criminal offences and pending prosecutions and other information provided to us by third parties including Government authorities which includes criminal checks.
How we hold your personal informationWe are committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorised disclosure. We hold records containing your personal information in securely stored databases, which can only be accessed by authorised personnel using a password. Where we hold hard copies of records containing your personal information we only hold such records in locked storage cabinets which can only be accessed by authorised personnel using a key.
Consequences of not providing personal informationWhen using our website and dealing with us, you do not have to disclose your identity or provide any personal information. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the products you seek, process any applications for the issue of an authority, licence, pass or permit or provide you with the level of service you require.
INFORMATION COLLECTION and USE
Why we collect and how we use your personal informationYour personal and sensitive information, including any health information, is only collected as is reasonably necessary for one of our functions or activities, including but not limited to:
- conducting our general business operations which include maintenance of our business records, legal and insurance obligations.
- the investigation of incidents or potential incidents (which may include sharing personal information with third parties are necessary);
- to manage all complaints and claims made against us (including defending claims and enforcing contracts or agreements);
- processing applications, and the provision to you generally of products and services;
- engaging contractors or potential contractors;
- undertaking training, including health and safety training;
- as necessary to assist with health emergencies and with any special needs assistance including borrowing of wheelchairs from terminal;
- to conduct direct marketing activities including:
- Newsletters: if you wish to subscribe to our other newsletter(s), we will use your name and contact details to send these newsletters to you;
- Events and promotions: to contact you about any upcoming events and promotions we think you will be interested in; and